Kanto Sub6 6-inch Powered Subwoofer, Matte Black Or Matte Grey 80 Watts RMS Output 35 Hz -165 Hz Frequency Response Includes Free Shipping USA
Kanto Sub6 6-inch Powered Subwoofer, Matte Gray
A precise low-pass filter makes Sub6 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 6” paper cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off and full L/R line level input round out this compact package.
Bass you can feel
sub6 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 80W of powerful bass extension.
Every space is different. Precise dials for volume and cut-off frequency offer exacting, responsive control that lets you shape your bass to fit the unique character of your room.
- 6 inch paper cone driver
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Nominal Impedance, 86 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- RCA L/R Line Level Input
- 100 mV Input Sensitivity, < 0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 40 Hz - 120 Hz Low-Pass Filter, 0° and 180° Phase Switch
- 80 Watts RMS Output
- 35 Hz - 165 Hz Frequency Response
- AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz universal power supply, < 0.5 W Standby Power Consumption, Switchable Auto-Standby Mode
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinets, sealed construction, rubber isolation feet
- Product Dimensions: 8.7'' W x 8.7'' D x 9.6'' H (22 cm W x 22 cm D x 24.5 cm H)
- Product Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Shipping Box Weight: 14.7 lb (6.7 kg)
- Box contents: Subwoofer, RCA Cable, Power Cord, Manual