Jimi Hendrix Experience 3 Faces Fillmore East Psychedelic Blue Jean Jacket Unisex Large-XL-XXL-) Blue Jean Jacket) 2018
Bill Graham was a legendary rock concert promoter who arranged tours for bands like Jefferson Airplane, the Grateful Dead and the Rolling Stones from the 1960s until the '90s. Graham has been attributed for bringing key musicians of the 1970s—an era still considered the pinnacle of rock music today—to the public stage, and for that, he's considered a rock music legend. His name lives on as the name sake of the world famous Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Dragonfly Clothing's line of handmade jackets exclusively uses artwork from the Bill Graham archives.
In the late 90's, Edward Dada a 4th generation fashion designer created the pioneering Dragonfly Clothing brand for the rock-n-roll fashion industry. Dada has clothed stars from all around the globe including Lemmy of Motörhead, Santana, Akon, Eminem, Usher & more.
The poster art on the back is from the Jimi Hendrix Experience concert at Fillmore East in NYC on May 10th, 1968 by artist David Byrd.
Men's / Unisex Vintage-style blue jean jacket sizes:
- Medium: 25" wide x 21" length
- Large: 25.5 wide x 21.5" length
- XL: 26 wide x 22" length
- XXL: 26.5 wide x 22.5" length
- Color: Faded Blue Denim
- Fabric: 14 oz cotton denim
- Exterior has 2 top & 2 hip pockets
- Interior has 2 additional pockets
- Back poster graphic approximately 18" x 13"
- Vintage poster artwork from the legendary Bill Graham's Wolfgang's archive
- Includes: 3 vintage button pins & 2 vintage arm patches
- Officially licensed
- Made In China