Eric Clapton Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013 2 Disc Deluxe Edition (Blu-ray) DTS-HD Master Audio
2013 double Blu-Ray set featuring nearly five hours of music across 45 tracks, plus conversations with the artists and other behind-the-scenes footage from this all-star concert. In addition to rousing performances of Blues classics and renowned hit songs, many of the most memorable performances saw artists coming together for some stirring collaborations.
Among the highlights were the surprise pairing of John Mayer and Keith Urban for the Beatles' "Don't Let Me Down," Vince Gill and Clapton taking on "Lay Down Sally," Keb Mo and Taj Mahal covering the Sleepy John Estes' song, "Diving Duck Blues," Gill performing "Tumbling Dice" with Urban and Albert Lee and members of the Allman Brothers - Gregg Allman, Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks - joined forces for a haunting acoustic cover of Neil Young's "The Needle and the Damage Done." As you would expect, Clapton features prominently throughout the show. The legendary guitarist also tore through the Derek and the Dominos' classic "Why Does Love Got to Be So Sad" with the Allman Brothers Band, revisiting the time in 2009 when he joined the band during their annual residency at the Beacon Theater in New York.
1. Tears in Heaven – Eric Clapton
2. Spider Jiving – Eric Clapton with Andy Fairweather Low
3. Lay Down Sally – Eric Clapton with Vince Gill
4. Time is Tight -- Booker T. with Steve Cropper
5. Born Under a Bad Sign – Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb' Mo', Blake Mills, Matt "Guitar" Murphy and Albert Lee
6. Green Onions – Booker T. with Steve Cropper, Keb' Mo', Blake Mills, Matt "Guitar" Murphy and Albert Lee
7. Great Big Old House – The Robert Cray Band
8. Every Day I Have the Blues – The Robert Cray Band with B.B. King, Eric Clapton and Jimmie Vaughan
9. Next of Kindred Spirit – Sonny Landreth
10. Cry – Doyle Bramhall II with Alice Smith
11. Bullet and a Target – Doyle Bramhall II with Citizen Cope
12. She's Alright – Doyle Bramhall II with Gary Clark Jr.
13. This Time – Earl Klugh
14. Mirabella – Earl Klugh
15. Heavenly Bodies – Kurt Rosenwinkel
16. Big Road Blues – Kurt Rosenwinkel with Eric Clapton
17. Next Door Neighbor Blues – Gary Clark Jr.
18. Queen of California – John Mayer
19. Don't Let Me Down – John Mayer with Keith Urban
20. Damn Right, I've Got the Blues – Buddy Guy with Robert Randolph and Quinn Sullivan
21. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad? – The Allman Brothers Band with Eric Clapton
22. Whipping Post – The Allman Brothers Band
1. Congo Square – Sonny Landreth with Derek Trucks
2. Change It – John Mayer with Doyle Bramhall II
3. Ooh—Ooh—Ooh – Jimmie Vaughan
4. Save the Last Dance for Me – Blake Mills with Derek Trucks
5. I Got to Let You Know – Los Lobos with Robert Cray
6. Don't Worry Baby – Los Lobos
7. The Needle and the Damage Done – Allman, Haynes, Trucks
8. Midnight Rider – Allman, Haynes, Trucks
9. I Ain't Livin' Long Like This – Vince Gill with Albert Lee
10. Tumbling Dice – Vince Gill with Keith Urban and Albert Lee
11. Walkin' Blues – Taj Mahal with Keb' Mo'
12. Diving Duck Blues – Taj Mahal with Keb' Mo'
13. When My Train Pulls In – Gary Clark Jr.
14. Please Come Home – Gary Clark Jr.
15. Going Down – Jeff Beck with Beth Hart
16. Mna Na Heireann – Jeff Beck
17. Key to the Highway – Eric Clapton with Keith Richards
18. I Shall Be Released – Eric Clapton with Robbie Robertson
19. Gin House Blues – Andy Fairweather Low with Eric Clapton
20. Got to Get Better in a Little While – Eric Clapton
21. Crossroads – Eric Clapton
22. Sunshine of Your Love – Eric Clapton
23. High Time We Went – Ensemble
This documentary captures some of the performances from the 2013 edition of Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, an event that featured sets from such musical luminaries as Robert Cray, Steve Cropper, BB King, Keb' Mo', John Mayer, and Buddy Guy among many others. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
|Crossroads Guitar Festival 2013|
|Music Video & Concerts, Rock|
|Rock / Pop, Music Video (Concert / Performance)|
|19 November 2013|
|O: Blu-ray Disc|
|19 November 2013|
|WEA/WARNER BROS. ( WAR )|
|A: Americas, E Asia|
|Discs:2 ~ Format:Blu-Ray ~ Region:A|
|Blu-Ray/Ws Nr/2 Br Clapton,Eric Clr Blu-Ray|