This Bluescentric vintage style, lightweight official psychedelic Janis Joplin T-Shirt features a photo by famed Rolling Stone photographer Baron Wolman.
Joplin transcended to rockstar status with appearances at the famed 1967 Monterey Pop Festival, 1969 Woodstock, and Canada's famous Festival Express train tour, and hits like ‘Mercedes Benz’, ‘Piece of My Heart’ & ‘Me and Bobby McGee’.
Releasing just three albums, Janis became one of the most iconic performers’ of the 20th century before her tragic death at 27.
Every sale benefits Janis Joplin's estate, because Bluescentric cares about the music.
- Size: Adult Large Short Sleeve Tee
- Brand: Next Level
- Style#: 3600 Men’s Cotton Crew
- Neck: Crew Neck
- Binding: Set-in Collar 1x1 Baby Rib
- Label: Printed inside
- Dimensions: Width 22” x Length 30”
- Fabric: Fine Jersey 32 Single 145g/4.3oz 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
- Color: Black
- Front Print only
- Sizes run true
- Lightweight tees are lighter and slightly more fitted compared to the Classic Gildan tees
- Officially licensed
- Made in Honduras
- BRAND: Bluescentric
- UPC: 762184243702
- PRODUCT ID: BSCC50119
- WEIGHT: .35 lb
- AVAILABLE DATE: 6/12/2018